Avionics & Telecom Engineer
Location: Beale Air Force Base, CA
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI (REQUIRED)
• Experience with U-2 Mission Planning Cell (MPC) and 99th Reconnaissance Squadron (99 RS) activities.
• Experience in Communications-Computer Systems (C-CS) planning and implementation activities
• TS/SCI + NATO Security Clearance required
Knowledge of Air Force C-CS technologies with a minimum of five (5) years of experience working with a variety of the C-CS field's concepts, practices and procedures, ground based telecommunications systems, avionics and information system technology, management of program and project implementation actions, and Air Force planning documents and application of these documents to the C-CS systems.
This also includes a minimum of four years of experience with:
• Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM)
• Ethernet, local, and wide area networks
• UNIX and non-UNIX operating systems
• Voice over Internet Protocol technology
• Voice and data line-of-sight and beyond line-of-sight radio frequency transmission
• Cryptology systems and regulatory requirements
• One (1) year experience performing AFMSS mission planning.
Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI and NATO Secret security clearances at the beginning of performance.