Our client is a cutting edge technology company creating state of the art solutions in the aircraft space. They are serious about system design, development, and real-world testing, and delivering to customers working, useful systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
The duties of Accounting Specialist position include:
- Verification of vendor invoices and other related documents;
- Coding and data entry of AP invoices in the accounting system;
- Provide assistance with sales and use tax;
- Provide assistance with employee travel expense reimbursements; and
- Provide assistance with other accounting duties as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree preferred and minimum three (3) years of accounting experience required.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates are subject to a criminal background check.
Benefits and Perks
- Compensation compatible with qualification.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Life insurance; long-term and short-term disability benefits.